11.08.2008

Homecoming

She was pretty excited about the fire and the huge blowup Big Al in the background. That was about it.
Playing with her friend Price at ATO house
Where we watched the parade. I was surprised at how long it kept M's attention
Our friend Becky Brewbaker



Went down to T-town for homecoming last weekend. We opted not to trick-or-treat since Madeline wasn't really into wearing her costume and I doubt we would have made it to more than 3 houses before we had to carry her, plus Lance and I would have ended up eating all the candy! We went to the bonfire on Friday night with my friend Danica, her daughter and husband, and JC and Kelly. We forgot our camera that night so all our pictures were junk due to Lance taking them on his blackberry. Saturday we hit the parade, sorority row, the quad, and the ATO house for lunch. M and I went home for a nap and Lance went to the game with Jeffery Beall. We had a great time. I hadn't been to the parade in ten years! It was a little lame in my opinion but it was more for Madeline then us. I was so surprised at Madeline's retention of names. We had lunch with the Bealls and on the way home M kept saying "Pice, Luke, go night night." I didn't realize she knew their names! Her vocabulary continues to amaze me.

1 comments:

Kate said...

I love that first picture of Maddie. How cute.

So, what's a bond fire?? Is it like a secret agent fire? Does it carry a gun? Does it woo many sexy women? Does it prefer its martinis shaken not stirred? Is it anything like a bonfire?