
First day of Mother's Day Out

Finally got this girl to keep a bow in for more than 5 minutes. Her hair is starting to get a little unruly
First Bama game of the season. Had to pull out our shakers and our cutest outfit!
Well, M started going two days a week to MDO. She would have done great if the kids walking in with her were not hysterical. I'm continually amazed at how many words she adds to her vocabulary daily. She started telling me the colors of things the other day (most things were yellow, but she got many other right like blue and purple). Her sentence structure continues to improve, and she can almost say her name-it sounds like "Ma-lyn." We'll get the "d" in there someday. Gotta go pick her up now!
9.04.2008
Little Hawaiian Girl and MDO
at 10:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Each one of those pictures is precious! I am going to print out and frame the one of Lance and his hair accessory!
These girls are getting to big!! We need to get together again soon. We miss you both!
Love the bikini top :)
Thanks for the encouragement on my blog. Your little girl is so adorable. I love the Hawaiian outfit. Too cute! I hope Adam will take me to Hawaii one day!! Hope you are doing great!
Post a Comment