11.01.2007

Happy Exam Day!

I was a pink leopard for Halloween


With Daddy at our church's fall festival Daniel Lumpkin-6 weeks old
Madeline and her friend Reagan (who is just 3 1/2 weeks younger)
Gigi also sent up another costume-a Bumble Bee! She was so funny trying to crawl around in this outfit. The hood hung over her eyes which made it heavy to hold her head up and hard to see! It was too cute!
Pollinating the flowers! I couldn't catch a picture of it, but when we got her close to the flowers she would stick her tongue out!
Cruising under the table.
This is what she looked like one afternoon when I got her up from her nap. One arm out of her shirt and the picture doesn't do it justice but her hair was sticking out everywhere. Click on the picture to see the larger image and you will probably see the crazy hair.

Well, thankfully it is exam day. Lance should be an hour into his 6 hour exam (3 in the morning, 3 in the afternoon). Its all written as well, so please pray for endurance for him if you happen upon this post today. He has been studying like crazy the last month especially, and I have basically been single parenting. Really, if taking these exams is the worst hand we are ever dealt, then we are doing good. I truly am so grateful to the Lord that our suffering has always had a deadline date to look forward to. Most situations in life don't have this. If he passes, we'll have just one more exam in May (if he passes that one as well)!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lance,
Hey man. I hope your exam went well. You were prayed for at least once from this side of the Atlantic! Look forward to seeing you guys at Christmas.
Take care,
Seth

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Hope the exam went well and that you are enjoying having your husband back! Maddie is getting so big and of course is adorable in her costumes!

Kate said...

Precious, precious baby! I love the "just woke up" picture!! We are so glad that Lance can take a breather for a little while!

Sarah said...

Love the Bee...may have to borrow that next year!! :) When do we find out about Lance's test?
XOXO, Sarah Warren