2.17.2007

Aunt T comes to visit

Teresa's sister, Tonya, came to visit us this weekend. We took her to Dreamland last night for some ribs and bread. It was also the first time we've taken Maddie out for dinner - she thought it a bit ridiculous that any dreamland would serve anything besides ribs and bread. This Dreamland does serve sides and desserts...I promised Maddie I would take her to the original sometime soon.

We've updated the snapfish link, so if you'd like to see more pictures of Maddie, click the link.



5 comments:

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Maddie is SO cute!

Rachel Norris
(I'm the one who has deleted the first 2 comments because I didn't put my name, and for some reason it posted it twice)

Anna Beall said...

This is really Jeffrey...

Do you love it so much you can't stand it? She's too cute for words!

And by the way...

Price asked, if you wouldn't mind very much, to refrain from taking Maddie to the original Dreamland as he was planning on that being their first date.

Seth and Mary said...

Sam and Owen want to tell Price, whoever that is, that there might be a fight for that date with Maddie!

Hope ya'll are doing well, we miss you and think she's beautiful!