Madeline Gail Poole was born this afternoon at 3:38pm - 7lbs 2 oz, 19 inches long. Friday morning at our doctors appt, we left a little frustrated that Teresa didn't seem to be any closer to having the baby. We prepared ourselves for the baby to be a week late, but the Lord had other plans! Teresa and Madeline are doing great...I'm a wreck...just kidding. I'll post more pictures later.
1.20.2007
She's Here!
at 7:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
She is beautiful!! I can't wait to meet her. Love the blog title!
Hey friends!! I am so excited for ya'll. She is so beautiful. I can't wait to come visit Maddie! I look forward to seeing more pictures soon. I'll be praying as you enter the world of parenthood. I love you, Christina
Lance and Teresa-
Congratulations! Both ladies look beautiful. We are so happy for you and grateful for the safe arrival of Madeline. The pictures made me tear up!
Love,
Kerry (for Paul, Suzanna, and Pinky)
Post a Comment